Important information and details about the exam/test are shown in the screenshot.
1. Indicates that this is a graded assignment and that you have 2 attempts
2. Indicates what score will be considered for grading
3. Shows you what's the time limit for the test
4. To start the test, click on "Start"
5. Lrnr points: the points that the test is worth in the platform.
Important: If you are taking a timed test, once you start the test you can't pause it. Also, note that navigation in Lrnr will be disabled while you take a test assignment.
In a test question, the right area of the screen displays the following components:
1. Click on the "Submit Test" button to submit your answers
2. Timer (If it's a timed test)
3. Shows in which question you are at the moment. Click on any number to go to that respective question number.
5. Click on "Previous", "Next" or "Skip" to navigate throughout the questions
1. Once you finish, click on the "Submit Test" button displayed in the top right corner.
Important: "Submit Test" is mandatory for gradebook calculation.
2. Click on “Submit anyway” to submit your test
3. You'll get another message with your total points. Click on “Back to Assignment” to go back to the assignment detail page.