In your homework assignments, you may have study material, flashcards and videos (Non-graded items) and practice quizzes, homework quizzes, or activities (items that may be graded)
Homework Assignment details
Once you open an assignment you will be able to view all instructions and details related to the specific assignment. Details are broken down into:
Assignment name and instructions
Important rules related to assignment grade points and due date are shown like in the screenshot.
Non- Graded Items like study material (Chapters or chapter sections from the textbook), videos, and flashcards.
Graded Items (Your instructor can also make it non-graded) like activities, practice quizzes, homework quizzes, and/or lab experiments.
These items will come with some important information for you to know.
1. Whether this section is considered for grading and how many times you are allowed to attempt this section.
2. The grading rule your instructor has selected for this section.
3. Click on the "Start" button to start a particular item.
4. Lrnr points: the points that each item is worth in the platform.
5. Grade Points, the points that your instructor has allocated for each item. *Only these will be considered for grading.
Click on "Take Activity" to start attempting an activity given in the assignment.
Practice / Homework Quizzes
Click on "Start" to attempt a Practice or Homework quiz given in the assignment.
Go to "Practice Quiz/ Homework Quiz Format" to learn how to attempt and submit your quizzes.
Click on the "Start Experiment" button to attempt the experiment.
Go to "Lab experiments" to learn more.