In an activity , the right area of the screen displays the following components:
1. My points: Points earned by you for all questions till now.
2. Points available: Total points (Maximum points) for the questions answered including the current question.
3. Activity history bar: The question history bar uses different colors to indicate correct answers (in green color), incorrect answers (in red color), partially correct answers (in orange color), and unanswered questions (no color) in an activity set. It also shows the total number of questions vs the number of questions that have been answered.
4. Activity Points: Question points indicate the maximum number of points that can be gained on the current question and once you click on “Check answer” it will tell you how many points you gained in that specific question.
5. Cognition level: The <<Cognition level icon>> icon indicates the cognition level of a question. The cognition level of a question is decided on the basis of Bloom’s taxonomy. For more information on Bloom’s taxonomy, please click <here>