Hover over the name of the assignment and click on "Edit". You can edit any assignment that you have created with some variations.
The "Edit" option can be used for editing any aspect: Start date, Due date, Grading rules, Number of attempts, and add or delete assignment items (activities, practice quizzes, lab experiments, etc.)
The "Edit" option can be used only to:
Change a Graded Assignment to a Non-Graded Assignment (only works if NO student(s) has attempted the assignment).
Increase the number of attempts.
Extend the "Due Date" for the entire Class Section or for a specific student.
You Can't edit the following aspects:
You can't change your "Grouped by" selection.
You can't change the Grading score rule.
You can't edit "Grade points".
You can't add or delete items (Activities, quizzes, etc).
You can't edit the "Start date".
Tip: The configurations that can't be edited are greyed out (Refer to the screenshot)
The edit option can be used only to extend an assignment.
For class sections:
1. Hover over any "Active" or "Completed" assignment and click on "Edit".
2. Go to step 4 "Configure Test/ Assignment" and click on the "End/Due Date" you had set up.
3. Set a different date in the future and click on the "SAVE" button.
4. Click on "OK".
To set or extend assignments for individual students:
2. Go to step 4 "Configure Test/ Assignment" and click on "Set/extend for individual student".
3. Type and click on the name of the student(s) you wish to extend the assignment to.
4. Select a different "End/ Due date for each and click on "SAVE".
5. Review the changes from your assignment's dashboard. The student's name along with the extended due date will show up below the assignment's name.
Create and Assign Homework
Create and Assign Test
Assignments - TOC