Click on "Take Activity" to start attempting an activity given in the assignment.
Activities will be displayed as presented in the screenshot.
1. The left-hand side of the screen displays the activity you have to attempt.
2. The right-hand side of the screen displays activity details and navigation tools.
In an activity, the right area of the screen displays the following components:
My points: Points earned by you for all questions till now.
Points available: Total points (Maximum points) for the questions answered including the current question.
Activity history bar: The question history bar uses different colors to indicate correct answers (in green color), incorrect answers (in red color), partially correct answers (in orange color), and unanswered questions (no color) in an activity set. It also shows the total number of questions vs the number of questions that have been answered.
Activity Points: Question points indicate the maximum number of points that can be gained on the current question and once you click on “Check answer” it will tell you how many points you gained in that specific question.
Cognition level: The <<Cognition level icon>> icon indicates the cognition level of a question. The cognition level of a question is decided based on the Bloom’s taxonomy. For more information on Bloom’s taxonomy, please click here.
If you want to review the content related to that activity before attempting it, click on the reference button at the top left corner. It takes you to the specific chapter section in the textbook where you can study and review the topic.
To get back to the activity after reviewing the relevant content, click on "Resume Activity" and select the activity to resume.
1. Click on "Check Answer" to validate your responses.
2. To reset and change your responses before submitting your answers, click on "Reset".
3. Click on "Next" to proceed to the next activity.
1. If you want to submit what you've done even if you haven't completed the activity, click on "Submit Activity Group"
2.Click on "Submit anyway"
To submit a completed activity, click on "Complete" displayed in the top right corner. IMPORTANT: This step is mandatory for gradebook calculation.
You will get a message on your screen displaying your total points.
1. “View gradebook”: This will take you to your gradebook.
2. “Back to Assignment”: This will take you to the assignment detail page.
3. “Back to List”: This will take you to the activities list.